FAQ & Policies
Products & Services Policies: ***PLEASE READ CAREFULLY***
- All sessions (coaching and readings) are pre-paid and by appointment only.
- All private sessions (coaching and readings) are confidential.
- All Group sessions that are in connection with a coaching program or a group reading are not confidential. However, if you are in a group coaching or reading situation, the rules for that group are what is said in the group, stays in the group. If you are caught posting other's group mate's information on social media or other public sharing, you will be immediately fired as a client, removed from the group and all payments are forfeit. The only time, by law, I have to break a confidence in a 1:1, private coaching or reading session or any type of session (private, group, workshop or whatever) is if you indicate that you are going to harm yourself or others. If this were to occur, I would be required to notify the appropriate healthcare and/or law authorities.
- Anyone who participates in a free workshop, masterclass, or other such recorded video meeting not referenced above, gives permission for Soul Coach Studio to use their image, words, and voice to be used in replays for any reason and in any media and medium, including but not limited to: future content to be used in Soul Coach Studio Products, services, Soul Coach Studio Radio or other media and medium
- I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. If I feel your behavior is addictive, abusive, or otherwise negative, I have the right to refuse to work with you.
- I do not work with anyone under the age of 18.
- By reviewing any page of this website, any subdomain of this website or any website connected with my business; requesting and/or purchasing a service or product; by calling / emailing / visiting my office; communicating on social media or in person you are agreeing to all terms, conditions and policies listed herein, which may be amended from time to time without notice.
- All coaching clients must complete all in-take paperwork and the waiver and release form prior to their first session. If they do not do this, their session will be canceled and will not be rescheduled until such paperwork is completed and signed.
- All products and services, unless otherwise noted, are NOT refundable.
Lateness / Cancellations / No-Shows ***AGAIN - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY***
- Lateness and cancellations: My cancellation policy requires that you cancel or reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled session. No-shows will not be rescheduled (my time is valuable) unless the session is missed due to severe illness or emergency (I'm not a monster).
- No-shows. If you are a no-show, you forfeit your session fee. Should you wish to reschedule your appointment you will need to pay an additional session fee. Please do not ask for any leeway on this as I will not give it. Understand that when you do not show or call, I cannot make that time available for another client. It is YOUR responsibility to keep track of your appointment. Also, if you are a repeat "no show" offender, you will be blocked from making appointments.
Disclaimer: Regarding readings portion of my business and this site, this is for entertainment purposes only. By participating in/reading my tarot or any other service/website/blog/email series, you acknowledge that I am not a lawyer, licensed psychologist, financial advisor, business consultant or health care professional and my services do not replace the care or services of attorneys, business consultants, financial advisors, psychologists or other healthcare professionals. This website and any services provided herein are in no way to be construed or substituted as psychological counseling or any other type of therapy or medical advice. I will at all times exercise my best professional efforts, skills, and care. However, I cannot guarantee the outcome of readings, services or other efforts and/or recommendations on my website/blog and my comments about the outcome are expressions of opinion only. I cannot make any guarantees other than to deliver the services, as set forth on the Services page, purchased as described.
Blog comment policy:
No mean/hater comments permitted. All comments are moderated and any negative comments shall not be permitted on the site.