Resources for the Woo-preneur!
At least once or twice a week, I have someone come to me and ask what I use to do something in my business because they are just starting out.
Some might even think - "What the heck are you doing?? Helping the competition?!"
Look - I have a few core values that are "no matter what"'s for me.
- Focus on Abundance. There is more than enough for all of us. To think anything else is a lack mindset.
- Clients First Focus. You can have as many coaches and intuitives as are people - yes even with the same message. Why, because everyone is at a different stage and place in their journey. Both the intuitive and the client - no one is better than the other and quite honestly if we only had one teacher or intuitive guide, that person would be overwhelmed and their message may not reach everyone. So I honor all my colleagues in this field just as they honor me.
- Pay it Forward. Others helped me out in my beginning, so I want to help those out that need it. We need more folks in doing this healing, light-based work. So just as I love helping my clients - I love helping my colleagues.
That's why I put together this page.to help you with your learning curve and yes, there are affiliate links here. Using these links is your thank you to me for sharing the info. When you use my link, I get a little kickback from that provider. Now, don't worry - I only share stuff I personally use and endorse. So you won't see random crazy shit here on this page.
I hope this helps and if you have questions or there is something not listed and you are looking for it, email me and let me know.
Services I Use...
Services that help you run your one-woman show Woo-preneur biz!
The most frequent questions I receive from folks who are fellow woo-preneurs are what are you using for...
- CRM (Customer Relations Management)
- Calendaring Appointments
- Payment Processing
- Website design and maintenance
- Business Cards
- Video Conferencing
- Learning Platform
I am all about automating and delegating at this point. These services help you run your business by setting up automation to cut down your hands-on time while also making sure your clients have a positive experience wherever they check in with you on the web or in-person. Check out the links and the list below - these are the exact business partners I use to help me run and automate my business as much as possible.
SO, over the course of a year, I tried THREE other learning platforms - all fell woefully short (my clients can tell you how much of a pain it was). I felt really defeated until I found Podia! They are awesome! Have all the features you would want in a learning platform and lesson delivery site, they have great - and I mean AWESOME customer support. Like they will even upload your stuff for you and show you how to set it up. Not via a video but rather a real, live human. AND they are reasonably priced. If this is something you are looking for - please try them! They are AWESOME!
If you're like me - you are a woo-prener, not a graphics wiz. BUT Canva makes creating graphics easy for your social, web, email and print needs in a pinch! I highly recommend working with an experienced pro when building your brand (see my recommendations for that) but when you need memes, invites, and just quick graphics in a pinch - Canva is where it's at!
As a Virgo, I am HUGE on being organized and when we, as woo-preneurs, have projects to be done and we are the one-person show, it can be a challenge to keep it together. HERE is where you can do that! Trello is like your personal project manager without having post-it notes all over your computer and the wall! Check it out for free right here!
Courses & Programs
I am a HUGE believer in investing in yourself to grow, evolve, and unfold in our journey. So I want to share with you the programs that I have created and also those that I myself have taken to support my journey and can help you too.
I love apps for your smartphone because you can take your practice with you wherever you go! Below are some of the apps I use in my practice that I love.
*this page contains affiliate links.